Tuesday, May 13, 2014

All great things come to an end

Hi all! Can you believe that the end of the semester is already almost here? It seems like yesterday we were just starting the semester and now it is almost here. I can definitely say that I am excited for the summer. Although I will be taking two summer classes and working, I am still excited not to have a full class load for a few months.

I am happy to say, however, that I will be returning to Off Campus Student Services next semester! I cannot wait to meet all the new transfer students and help organize some rad workshops and events. This will be my last semester working for OCSS because I am graduating in December! I am super excited for that as well. Since it will be my last semester at OCSS, the Transfer Student Network plans to truly work hard and provide students with some awesome workshops, socials, and other activities.

Unfortunately, some of the current Commuter Assistants are leaving OCSS. Whether they are graduating, have teaching placements, or a busy school schedule, we will miss all of them so dearly! It has been a wonderful experience meeting the CA's and forming some great friendships. Through helping the student population, we were also able to form our own friendships and great times.

So, to my fellow CA's... farewell! It was wonderful getting to meet and work with you. We will all miss you at OCSS!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEigopfjcWKEU24QjJlNyODUpzdhjItO3CgRDLWjeo4uYgzLTxjBChN3pjpXqSAjnZTu4bQssqUJO2wStv9RFg27XeGoUg0ZOf4uOTeWdEG1xZ9d7qmRWFsfT_UsLhoiLeY2uMRN_7G2YrTA/s1600/seuss6.jpg

And here's a lovely photo of some of the CA's for your viewing pleasure.
From left to right: Tom, Christian, Hope, Chris, Salma


No comments:

Post a Comment