Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy ending (of the semester)

Time flies... .Q
I hope it has been a great semester for you so far!
We're almost done, guys! Final exam week is right around the corner.
I know everyone is working hard, please keep up your good work C


Since this is going to be my very last blog post of the semester, I would like to take a moment here to reflect on my PACC leader experience and show some appreciation to my team. This semester, I have learned so much from being a part of PACC program, both professional level and personal level. Being PACC leader is such a wonderful experience for me. 

As a transfer student, I couldn't ask for the better way to get involved with UMBC. I had an opportunity to talk with several Montgomery College students who are getting ready to transfer. I was able to reflect back on my own transfer experience, connect them to the right transition resources both and MC and UMBC, making sure that those students will have the best experience in transferring. 


Moreover, I am blessed to be able to work with awesome and supportive people! 
>>> Shout out to all OCSS staff members, you guys are awesome J 
I appreciate you all!




Good luck studying everyone
Let's get A

s Peace out s 

Natalie





No comments:

Post a Comment