Thursday, April 10, 2014

Time to schedule for those classes

It's that time of year again, where the advising sessions begin and the process of selecting your next classes start too. I'm sure that everyone, I hope, is doing alright with their classes. I feel like this semester has been really rough for everyone, I would know because I'm feeling it too. Everyone has their own way of scheduling their classes. Whether it's take all your classes in the morning and rest in the afternoon or wait til the afternoon to take your classes and so forth. Some people would take a day off just to rest and relax.

I remember my entire freshmen year I had my classes in the afternoon and had Fridays off, it felt pretty nice to have a three day weekend and it gave me time to work on my homework. Now this year I have classes Monday to Friday in the mornings which isn't that bad, I kinda like enjoying the rest of the day relaxing or catching up on homework instead of thinking about classes.

Which is a good thing to seeing how I'll continue to have morning classes throughout the rest of my college career, which I suppose will be a good thing since I will be working in the mornings and the afternoons, so having a constant schedule is alright.

So what about you? Have you decided your classes and when to take them? Would you get them all out of the way and relax for the rest of the day or maybe enjoy the mornings to yourself and start tackling those classes later throughout the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment