Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A break worth needing

It's nice how spring break lands on the middle of the spring semester, before a lot of classes get to prepare for their next exams, which would probably happen sometime next week or the week after we get back. It's nice for us students and faculty to take a nice week break to wind down and relax, or to catch up on stuff for students who are behind.

While many of us are probably out of town to go somewhere nice and warm, and while others are helping out in their community (like UMBC's Alternative Spring Break), I for one are among the few who returned home to our families and just spent some time with them or spend time with old high school friends who had started their spring break too.

Spring break for me personally is a good way to relax and let your mind rest for a couple days before getting yourself back to the college school life. I've been at school since January and believe me I'm not sure how I would have been able to manage a couple months of work without some sort of break.

Though I think now that we're back, a lot of us would probably want to have a longer break, but for me however, I think I'm ready to tackle the rest of the semester. We're halfway there and spring break was our little break period. Now it's time to get back to basics.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment