Monday, March 3, 2014

One Fine Snow Day!

Hi everyone, I know there are some that are sick of the snow and just want it to warm up already but my advise to you would be to sit back, relax and enjoy this fine snow day. Some of my favorite things to do when there's a snow day are to skype with my friends from home and have a Netflix Law & Order: SVU day while sipping creamy hot chocolate in my pj's. I too am sick of the snow but as long as you get a snow day out of the bad weather outside, you might as well enjoy the little things while you can! Here are some steps to having a great snow day:
1. Put you pajamas on and be lazy for at least a few hours
2. Drink your favorite hot beverage like tea, coffee or hot chocolate (the kind with the mini marshmellows is my personal favorite!)
3. Kick back and watch some of your favorite shows or movies
4. If your the adventurous type go sledding or start a snowball fight!
5. Eat junk food (it won't be the same without some comfort food).
6. Enjoy yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment