Thursday, August 28, 2014

Meet Angela!

Hi everyone! My name is Angela Saguros and I am a returning student employee at Off-Campus Student Services (OCSS)! I am super excited to be working with my fellow old and new commuter assistants (CA's) for this upcoming semester!

I am currently a junior at UMBC and majoring in Psychology with a concentration in Developmental Psychology. Before entering UMBC, I started out my college career at Bowie State University then transferred to UMBC for my sophomore year.

My position at OCSS is working with commuters! I am a part of the Good Morning Commuters and the Commuter Connections team. For those who do not know what Good Morning Commuters (GMC) and Commuter Connections are, GMC hosts a breakfast every Tuesday morning from 8:30-10. In order to get breakfast for the WHOLE school year (fall and spring), you will need to purchase a Gold Card from one of our breakfast! That card will gain access to free breakfast and other discounts on campus! Commuter Connections is a commuter related event held once a month on Friday from 12-1PM filled with fun activities, giveaways, and FREE FOOD! Both events are a great way to meet and connect with other commuters, and I encourage everyone to come out!

I am very excited to start the new semester and meet new UMBC students! I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post. Stop by the desk for any questions you have about OCSS or commuter life! We are happy to help!

As always, good luck this semester! :D

-Angela 


No comments:

Post a Comment