Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hello again... 
This is my third post to UMBC Off-Campus Student Services and hopefully your favorite. 

I have been very active this semester and would like to share my story:

Here's a few snipits from the garden club.
















My Fridays consist of implementation of Raspberry Pi components. Below we are establishing communication between two computers via the GPIO ports.  We are documenting for a future workshop for students to understand error correcting codes using Hamming(7,3) matrices.



If you are still unimpressed...Here is a butterfly in a jar



Remember to look back on your life.  Personal reflections and assessments help me develop a better understanding of who I am along my journey and I encourage everyone to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment