Friday, November 7, 2014

Midterms

Hello everyone.  I am not sure about you all, but this week has been incredibly busy for me.  I had two tests and a lab report due, as well as a few homework assignments.  I am glad that this week is finally over.  I really need some down time that does not involve school or homework, but I wont get much.  I have multiple projects due in the coming few weeks as well, but enough of that.  I am just glad that I am getting stuff done. 

This year has been very productive, despite being incredibly busy.  I would venture to say that I have never been busier in a semester.  However, I enjoy my major and would not want to be doing anything else.  I am really glad that I do not have to work full time. 

I have been doing the PACC leader program, and have had a good time helping students and meeting the new people.  Anyway, I hope that everyone has a good week, and anyone with midterms I wish luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment