Friday, January 30, 2015

You know... Flooooo!

Hi everybody, my name is Folarin Adewale originally pronounced Fo- (like the beginning of four) -la- (like do, re, mi, fa, so, "la")-rin (like the beginning sound of ring). Warning this is for the advanced in mouth gymnastics, as I take great pride in my name, so practice is highly recommend to avoid any sprains for those who want to say my name fully. Most people do just call me Flo for ease although I do have an easy going, gently flowing nature which I believe to have developed from playing sports. My intentions, more importantly, as a PACC leader would be to grow as a person, while actively passing on my own experiences to other transfer students. This would make networking a mutual thing between me and anybody I connect with, while growing socially, earning that good gut feeling of being able to help somebody, and simply improving peoples day with a positive atmosphere.

Things that I like doing would be eating, playing a sport or keyboard, talking with friends and geeking (joking around), bowling, fishing, exercising, dabbling in a bit of anime and manga, reading stories about the world around us a well written made up ones, most importantly staying on my chosen career path, and last but not least finding out more about what I like to do in life as I continue to grow and learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment