Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meet Sam!

Hi everyone!!!

My name is Sam and I am TSN leader! TSN stands for Transfer Student Network. I am a returning leader and I am so excited for this semester!

Some fun facts about me:

1. I am a psychology major and aging minor -  feel free to ask me any questions
2. I love dancing and music
3. I love meeting new people and hearing everybody's story!!

Transfer Student Network (TSN) is here for you guys! We offer many workshops and activities for transfer students and we have a lot of fun in store! We want to make you feel welcome and help your transition to UMBC go as smoothly as possible.

Our next workshop is going to be next Wednesday Feb 4th from 12-1 and we are going to be getting a tour of the RAC. Its going to be awesome, and the RAC is a good place to get to know =)

Good luck guys! Any questions feel free to contact any of us.

Keep Smiling!!






No comments:

Post a Comment