Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Meet Angela! [:

Hi everyone! First off, Happy New Year and welcome back to the new semester! I hope you all enjoyed your winter break!

My name is Angela, and I am pretty sure you've seen me around since I am a returning CA (commuter assistant) to Off Campus Student Services. This semester marks my one year anniversary being here!

A few things about myself are....

- I am currently a Junior

-I am a psychology major on the Developmental Track

-I was a transfer student from Bowie State University

-And I love food and love to sleep [:

With those being said, I hope you get back into the groove with school. For incoming transfer students, welcome! We are excited that you are here and we hope you enjoy UMBC so far! If you ever need help with anything, myself and the other CA's are happy to help!

Stay awesome pawsome [:

-Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment