Thursday, October 30, 2014

Time

I hope that everyone is having a good semester.  I can't say I have any free time, but I can say that I have learned quite a few new things this fall.  I didn't really know what to expect for my first full time semester here at UMBC, but I did anticipate that I would be pretty busy.  I imagine it is probably like that for most of us, as we progress in our degree plans. 

I can say that I have enjoyed this semester so far.  Other than that, I have also helped start a club for volunteers at local animal shelters.  I have taken on the responsibility of treasurer, and haven't regretted it.  I do really enjoy helping animals when I can.  I  have a few of my own as a result of this. 

I have learned that time management is essential to being successful, both in and out of school.  This semester seems to be one big validation of that.  

(Photo taken from Flickr C.C. 2.0 under username woodleywonderworks)

No comments:

Post a Comment