Friday, October 3, 2014

Up Coming Events On Campus!!

Hello all you lovely Commuters,

I hope that September was good for all of you and now I welcome you all to October! Time is going really fast! I hope that all is well with your classes and you are sparing some time in your busy schedules for some fun. 
I just wanted to take the time now to remind you guys of some events coming up in the next couple of days. 

Friday, October 3

Go out and watch Maleficent (heard it was a great movie!)  in LH1
Tickets are $2 at the CIC

Saturday, October 4

Maleficent (FREE!!) 


Breakfast and Bingo
Go Out and play for FREE and win FREE prizes while enjoying delicious breakfast selections!
Did I say free? Happening in Sports Zone at 7PM. 

Tuesday, October 7

Wake up it's Good Morning Commuters!! Get your Breakfast fix here from 8:30 AM to 10:00AM on Main Street! We are all happy to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment