Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ash for Ashtastic Part 2.

Hey guys!  I hope your semester is going as wonderful as mine.
I wanted to give you guys an update hence, this is my first semester with all of you guys. So far, so good. I really like it. I met excellent new people and friends. I've had a blast working with new transfer students and seeing their transition into being Retrievers. All my work buddies (Bukky, Salma, Sam and Hope) have been wonderful to me. The people at the desk always welcome me (Angela, Chloe, Safa and Alvin). Don is a complete lifesaver, I don't know what would do without his help! And I cannot ignore the guys that come and give us support at TSN meetings (Flo, Nathaly and Grace), you rock!
I haven't met ALL of you guys, but I definitely look forward  to it.
I am definitely proud to be a member of OCSS and TSN(:

Good Vibes to everyone!

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment