Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring is Coming.. oh wait its already hear??

Wow, I think I'm more shocked at how fast this semester has moved than anything else. Time flew by as I was staying in the swing of things juggling classes at two different schools, working as a PACC member, Studying for ungodly amounts of hours while completing homework and quizzes every week, making time to read over some of my MCAT materials,programing with my MC and praying everything would come together. To counter balance this expansive of to-dos list still maintaining my workouts every Tuesday and Thursday night, and keeping in touch with older friends, while still meeting and making new ones.

Throughout all of this I even had to sit back one night and make sure I wasn't overwhelmed. I realized I was great, besides being naturally optimistic about everything, also that its good for me to be very busy still having times where I can sit back and relax. It was one thing to say, that I'm a work hard, play hard type of person but to actually be living it and seeing it is a different thing! Short example being, I've been living so much I barely sleep anymore!.. Regardless I still look forward to being put on top at the the end of the semester in everything I'm doing, and would definitely encourage other people to keep up the good work they're doing. So as some people might still say, "Its darkest before Dawn," and I add on that my Joy comes in the morning. The final lap approaches and I wish everyone the best of luck, because you're running against ME... haha jk jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment