Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hello Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a good spring break and isn't to stressed with all the work they have! I know my professors seem to be slamming us with work... But I hope that is not all your guys cases!

Spring has officially started but yet the weather seems to still think it's winter sometimes... Confusing!

Since I am a TSN leader I love everything TSN I  would love to update you all on what we are up to!

This past Wednesday... A day ago, even though it feels as if it was forever ago.. We had out last TSN workshop! We played jeopardy and celebrated our students being RETRIEVER READY and going out on their own. Of course we are still of assistance to anyone who needs.
But no fear we have another event coming up for you guys on

What: TSN SOCIAL- stay updated for more details to come ;)
When: Monday APRIL 13th from 12-1!! 
Why: because it's fun!! And you get to chill with your friends and TSN leaders

It was one of our last socials and it's going to be very fun! A flyer with more details will be out shortly but please mark your calendars because it's going to be a lot of fun! And bring all of your transfer student friends :)

That is all for now..

But if you ever need anything or just want someone to chill with!! Please don't hesitate and contact our OCSS office :)

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment