Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ash for Ashtastic!

Hello fellow Retrievers, I hope everyone had an amazing first week of Spring semester. I'm Ash and I am the newest member of TSN (Transfer Student Network) and this is my second semester at UMBC!  Before UMBC I went to a school in Panama, which I will ease you out of having to pronounce its lengthy and very Spanish name, and yes I do speak Spanish...fluently.  My major is Sociology and i'm taking a minor in Political Science, soft sciences I know I know, but I'm really good with theories apparently. Oh, and I'm a junior.

TSN definitely made my transition into UMBC an easier one so that motivated me to wanting to help other students that are in the same situation I was in. If you think I can help you in any way please feel free to contact me(:  and if you are a commuter, you should as well, I have AH mazing tips for finding parking spaces.


I enjoy photography, indie music, and traveling (I am such a Wanderluster<3)


~Good Vibes~


Ash.


No comments:

Post a Comment