Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Meet Natalie

Hello helloooo!

How is everything going? I hope it’s been a great semester for you so far. My name is Natalie. My major is Biology and minor in Chemistry. I am one of the PACC leader serve as a connecting link between UMBC and Montgomery College. I am also one of Student Event Board (seb) committee members. This is my second semester at UMBC, and I am still excited to be here!! 


I was born and raised in Thailand :) Sawaddee kaaaaa Ask me! I can teach you how to speak Thai.


I love cooking, baking and eating. I love the feeling when I spend my time in the kitchen baking/cooking for others. Seeing how much they appreciate my food (even though it may turn out horrible sometime), It is just the best feeling ever.


Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. Do Your Best and Have a wonderful Semester everyone :)

Peace Out
♥ Natalie 
 
Me & my crews at the National Aquarium
during Welcome Week in January 2015
(Natalie- second on the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment