Friday, February 6, 2015

Meet Sonny!

Hey everyone! :)

My name is Sonny, and this is my second semester at Off Campus Student Services as a Commuter Assistant. As a CA, I primarily try to help commuters find their place on campus as well as provide resources such as information on transit and off-campus housing. I'm a junior biology major from Upper Marlboro, Maryland with a passion for people, and I love playing bass and going hiking. I'm really excited about this semester, and I'm especially looking forward to meeting new people, so feel free to stop by the Commuter Lounge and say hi!

Also, make sure to come out to our first Commuter Connection event this semester!

When: This Friday! 2/6, 12:00-1:00pm
Where: The Commons, Lower Flat Tuesdays
Why to come: To find out about the new UMBC carpool lot, opportunities to form your own carpool, free food, giveaways, trivia, and more! 
 
Hoping to see you there!

- Sonny 

(Sonny on the left)


No comments:

Post a Comment