Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Guess what day it is? …HUMP DAAAY!



Now that it’s the second week of classes, you should be settling into the groove, figuring out where in your schedule you can fit in studying & hangout out with friends. And if you’re anything like me, naptime! Speaking of me, allow myself to introduce… well, myself. 

I’m Rex! I’m new to the OCSS team this semester as a PACC leader for Anne Arundel Community College. I transferred to UMBC via Hood College and AACC. I’m working on a dual Chemistry and Biochemistry B.S., and I'm a member of the ACS chapter on campus. I have a lot of eclectic interests and hobbies. Just to name a few; I like hiking with my dogs, collecting houseplants, making ceramics, trap & skeet, baking hearth breads, and making dry cured bacon. I like all things science/technology related. And I speak fluent Hungarian.

As well as a holding weekly office hours at AACC, you can find me at TSN workshops and events. If you see me around, tell me an interesting fact about you or a cool hobby you have!


No comments:

Post a Comment