Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Meet Bukky!

Hello!

My name is Bukky and this is my second semester working with Off-Campus Student Services (OCSS) as a  as a TSN (Transfer Student Network) Leader. This semester, I also have the opportunity to also work as a Commuter Assistant.

Allow me to fully introduce myself...

I am a senior with a Health Administration and Policy Program (HAPP) major and a Spanish minor.
I love all things Bollywood, South Korean dramas, and watching old black and white movies (Captain Blood). I am excited about meeting you all in our OCSS (TSN workshops, Good Morning Commuters, etc.) events this semester.

TSN offers many events including programs that acclimate transfer students with the UMBC community/campus, our workshops are on Wednesdays from 12:00pm to 1:00pm in Lecture Hall 1.

Feel free to stop by our office in Commons, right nest to the bookstore if you have any questions about our events or services.

I hope everyone's having a great semester and i look forward to seeing you!


Cheers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment