Wednesday, February 25, 2015

TSN Healthy Eating!

Hello Everyone!

For everyone that doesn't remember who I am, My name is Samantha and I am a TSN leader! I am pursing a Psychology major and and Aging minor.

I hope everyone is having a good semester so far! I know my first round of tests started and I am sure all of yours also have. I know it can be overwhelming getting to get to know the teachers style and testing methods but don't worry you will get the hang out of it!! Studying can be stressful and did you know you are exerting energy when you study…that means you need to consume more food to give you more energy.

The perfect way to find out information about food is by coming to our TSN workshop this week.

This Wednesday Feb 25th, TSN is hosting another workshop! WOOHHOO!

This week we will be talking about: Whats on your plate???

Come find out awesome places to eat on campus and yummy food ideas! =)

Here is the link for all the information you need to know about this weeks workshop:
                             http://my.umbc.edu/groups/ocss/events/28667

Hope you are all keeping warm in this cold! Keep smiling and pushing through the semester! We are 5 weeks in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment