Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A wild CA appeared!


This is me derping around in Vancouver

Hi! My name is Tom Belliveau and I'm a brand new Commuter Assistant in Off-Campus Student Services.  I'm very excited to be working with everyone in the office; so far it has been fun, challenging, and occasionally embarrassing.

I'm a Junior math major (I know, EWWW).  I chose this major because one of my favorite professors, Mrs. Tighe, said, "The great thing about being a math major is that there are no stinkin' projects at the end of the year."  This little nugget of wisdom stuck with me and convinced me that math is basically awesome.

So here I am.

Here are my hobbies/ involvement:
OCSS Desk attendant every morning at 9:00. Stop by and introduce yourself!
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship worship co-leader.  Don't know how I got this position, but it's been a major growing experience.
Ultimate Frisbee every Friday from 1:00-3:00.  I don't play for Booya, but mostly people from InterVarsity and then some random other friends.  Come join.

Thanks for reading and I hope to meet you sometime!  It's seriously okay if you come up and say these exact words to me: "So. I know you from that blog post. My name is ________." Then we can be REAL friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment