Thursday, September 5, 2013

Meet Safa

Hey everyone! I am Safa Zahangir, a sophomore and a bio major. This is actually my first time working as a Commuter Assistant at Off Campus Student Services!
I am an international student here at UMBC and although its been really challenging for me to adjust to everything in the beginning, so far its been a great year. My most favorite thing about UMBC is that everyone here is really nice. I mean just after few weeks of classes you will find yourself saying hi to at least couple of people on your way to class!
Well at the top of my head these are the few interesting things about myself...
I love watching Friends or The Big Bang Theory with Cheetos and a can of Fanta. I am all for both indoor and outdoor games (especially badminton! I love it!). I am pretty much getting addicted to iced coffee with whipped cream on top these days (note to myself: CONTROL!). I really have no idea if all the things above count as interesting facts or not, but that's all I have about myself!
I love working with the people at Off Campus Student Services. They are nicest and most helpful bunch of people I have met so far. Now that I am a Commuter Assistant myself, it feels great to be one of them, to have the opportunity to help others at UMBC.

Oh and I talk a lot(I mean a lot!). So feel free to drop by OCSS (right by the bookstore) anytime for a chat and I will be happy to be of help to you guys. I am available on Tuesdays (3-5 pm), Wednesdays (10-12 pm) and Fridays (1-2 pm) at the OCSS office. See you guys around and I wish you guys an awesome semester ahead!                                        
  

No comments:

Post a Comment