Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meet Carlos

Hello everyone. My name is Carlos Salazar. I just started working for Off Campus Student Services at the beginning of the fall semester. You've probably seen me at the Good Morning Commuter’s breakfast event that we have every Tuesday from 8:30 to 10:30. If you’re a commuter, I can’t recommend enough that you purchase a gold card (only $5!) and enjoy the excellent weekly breakfasts that OCSS provides.

I am a sophomore currently double majoring in the Healthcare Administration and Policy Program and Economics. I've been living on campus since last semester, but was a commuter the semester before that so I understand the struggles that commuters face in driving all the way to school, locating parking, and getting to class on time.

I’m also involved on campus with my job working for the RAC Event Staff. I’m currently looking into a number of different clubs and fraternities and plan to join several more organizations that will get me further involved with the campus. Beyond that, I absolutely love hanging out with friends, listening to all kinds of music, reading, as well as getting exercise through the gym and playing various sports. I’m currently trying to teach myself the guitar and increase my athleticism in regards to lifting and running.

If you ever see me, don’t hesitate to say hi or ask me about anything. I’ll see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment