Friday, September 6, 2013

Meet Chris

Hey all!

My name is Chris Cho and I am a new Commuter Assistant for Off Campus Student Services!
You might have seen me over the summer at the front desk of OCSS or I might have sold you an MTA Bus Pass (only $39!). I haven't been working at OCSS for that long, but I can already tell you that this year is going to be fun.

To let you know a little about myself...

I am a Philosophy and Anthropology Double Major looking at my last year at UMBC (hopefully).
At OCSS I'm a team member of the Commuter Connections Team where we host events once a month where people can meet, talk, socialize, play games, and win prizes. Our events always have free food so you should definitely stop by. (Our next event is at Lower Flat Tuesdays Sept. 13, 12pm-1pm)

I'm at the OCSS front desk most afternoons from 2:30pm - 5:00pm and Fridays from 1:00pm-3:00pm. Stop by and say hi because I'm always down to chat, or help you with any issues/questions you might have about UMBC. It's also nice to just talk to a fellow student and take a break from the desk!

So that's a little about me and I hope I see you guys around!

No comments:

Post a Comment