Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Fall UMBC!

According to Google, September 23rd, 2014 marks the first day of Fall! So...Happy Fall UMBC!!!

[Photo Taken from Allison Gooch Portfolio from http://allisongooch.com]

Fall is my favorite season out of all seasons and here are some of reasons why:
  1.         My birthday [:
  2.        It’s scarf and beanie weather!
  3.         I love almost all pumpkin flavor desserts, such as: pumpkin pie, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, pumpkin sugar cookies, pumpkin pie cupcakes, pumpkin spice latte…yeah everything pumpkin I approve. 
  4.         Continuation from #3 I love baking especially anything pumpkin flavored.
  5.         I love the sound when you step on crunchy leaves.
  6.        The colors of Autumn are just beautiful to look at.
  7.      . No allergies!!!


But enough about myself and more about OCSS. Here are some upcoming events to look forwards too!
  • Every Tuesday: Good Morning Commuters (GMC)from 8:30-10:00 am @ Main Street
  • October 10th: Commuter Connection- Homecoming Kick-Off from 12:00-1:00 pm @ Lower Flats Tuesday
  • October 30th: Boo Bash @ 7:00pm @ Game Room/Flat Tuesdays
I hope you are enjoying your semester so far and I look forward to seeing you at our events!

-Angela [:

No comments:

Post a Comment