Thursday, September 11, 2014

Meet Ma'neh

Hey Everybody!

     My name is Ma'neh Tcheffo but I also go as Money (Mo-nay). This is my first year as a Commuter Assistant (CA) here at OCSS and I am really excited for this semester!

     I am a 3rd year Junior and I having been living on campus since my freshman year. I am a Psychology major with a minor in Social Work. I like to know what people are thinking and what makes people tick. I aspire one day to be an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist.

     I like to think that I am very involved on campus. I am on the Student Events Board (seb), Student Government Association (SGA), Residential Life, and I also work in the Commons. That does not mean that I do not have much of a personal life though! I do enjoy going out with friends whenever we are all available.

     For my hobbies, I enjoy learning how to play piano, reading books, and watching my favorite shows on television. I really do not have a lot of time like I use to but I try to squeeze in these activities.

     I hope that you all have a wonderful semester and stay awesome!

Ma'neh



                                       Photo taken Flickr user Paul Bailey under CC 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment