Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Meet Bukky

Hello Everyone,

My name is Oluwabukunola Olagun, but most people call me Bukky. This is my first time working on campus with TSN (Transfer Student Network) under OCSS (Off Campus Student Services) office and I’m really excited!

TSN exists to help transfer students get acclimated to their new campus and to help you with any questions you might have. As a TSN leader my job is to help transfer students by providing information about UMBC to make your transition here fun and uncomplicated. I know how hard it can be without any support on campus because I transferred from (HCC), but I joined the OCSS team to help students have a great time knowing the campus.

Currently I am a junior here at UMBC pursuing a HAPP (Health Administration and Public Policy) major with a minor in Spanish. I hope to one day work with different countries on their health administration and policies while learning about their cultures and history.

 I love to read, one of my favorite books is called Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and I want to travel around the world. I enjoy listening to music (all kinds!) and watching K-dramas and Indian movies. I love meeting new people, because I enjoy learning from their experiences.

I hope to meet all of you, so stop by our TSN events or by the OCSS office right next to the bookstore if you have a question or just want to hang out.

Have a great and exciting semester!

-Bukky





           ( Image from Amazon .com/Brave-New-World-Aldous-Huxley/dp/0060850523)

No comments:

Post a Comment