Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Meet Sam!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Samantha Perlmutter, you guys can call me Sam though :) This is my first semester being a TSN leader and I am really excited. TSN as you all know, stands for Transfer Student Network and it is a subdivision of the Off Campus Student Services (OCSS) office.

My job as a TSN leader is to answer questions that transfers might have! We are here to help you guys and don't hesitate to visit the OCSS office or e-mail me or any of my co- workers with any questions. I know being a transfer myself (from CCBC) is a hard transition and can be a bit scary at times. We are here to relive that stress and be there for you.

So heres a little about me. I am currently a junior here at UMBC and I am pursing a BS in Psychology. I am not so sure yet what I am going to be doing with that degree but I will definitely let you know when I figure it out, and I am open to any suggestions!

I enjoy chilling with friends and I enjoy spending time with family. I am the oldest of four and I love spending time with my siblings, they are amazing! The beach is one of my favorite places in the world and after a long semester I always make sure to get there. I love laughing and having a good time! "Be positive" is one of my life mottos.

I hope to get to know all of you guys and please don't hesitate to come by the OCSS office or send any of us an e-mail!

P.S. If anyone needs to vent or just take a break from studying I am here. I am a great listener and I love chilling!

Hope everyone has an easy semester and don't forget to smile! =)

-Sam




Photo taken Flickr user Pennan Brae under CC 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment